
The view of Blue Mountain from our backyard. Isn't it gorgeous this time of year?

A colorful view from our backyard

Ah, Autumn! Don't you love the glow of the leaves when the sun hits them just right?

There's the people I love!

I got my hair chopped last weekend. Rachel decided she needed to take a picture of me with my short hair.

Courtney

Rachel

Caitlin

Spencer

I love this tree in our backyard. It's right below the deck so I love to capture the kids with it in the background in the midst of its fall splendor.
6 comments:
Beautiful! Your family AND the trees! You just made me homesick :)
You have such a beautiful family! :-)
By the way, love the hair!
I LOVE your hair!!! And by the way, it's not short, mine is short :) You are beautiful, and so is your family, and the view you have out your back window...so jealous!!! Miss you!
What Beautiful photos! And I love the beautiful blue eyes your kids have!
Sis! I love the haircut! You have the most beautiful fall there! It snowed 2 feet here yesterday and today and is still snowing. No more fall for us! All the leaves just fell off the trees because it is so cold! I miss you and love you!!
OK This is it. We have to come see you guys before the leaves fall off that tree! I just got your # out of James phone. I will call you tomorrow:) BTW Your hair looks great!
Post a Comment