On Saturday, Rachel's soccer team began their final tournament of the season. It was a cold but sunny day and they played very well. They defeated Nazareth 3-0 and then played Moore Township and tied 1-1. I was hoping Rachel would score a goal in her final game of the season and she did! Her team continued in the tournament on Sunday (without Rachel--our family doesn't play on Sunday) and they placed 3rd. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day on the field. Rachel's done a terrific job this season. She is a talented soccer player and we're proud of her and her accomplishments in the sport. But if you think Rachel's sporting days are over, think again! She started basketball practices on Monday. Here we go again!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment