Spencer, Caitlin and Courtney love to create scenery for their imaginative play. They use all kinds of props: plants, blankets, candlesticks and many other things to add to the decor. I thought I'd post a few of them.

My friend, Katherine, posted this on her blog. Spencer and his friend, E., set up this area while playing bionicles at our house.

Caitlin and Courtney prepared a tea party just for me. They served green beans and Wasa crackers because they knew it was okay with my diet! I thought the food choices were hilarious!

These candlesticks have been making the rounds lately with the kids. Spencer uses them all the time when he's playing (see picture #1) and so do the girls. They think they're beautiful even without candles in them.

Notice the dolls that joined our tea party (on the music stand)

I thought I'd share this morning's gorgeous sunrise.
Now this is the kind of scenery I prefer!
No comments:
Post a Comment