I finally surpassed the 50 lb. mark in my weight loss. The last couple of months have been slower than I would like. I'm still working on it, but I've made significant progress.Tuesday, March 2, 2010
What do we do in the wintertime when all the world is white?
And, this just in. . . the winter continues on and on! Today I see some patches of grass here and there and that gives me hope that someday the world will be green again. It's been a while since I last posted, so I'm sharing random pictures from the last couple of weeks which tell our story.
During last week's snowstorm, Caitlin, Rachel and Courtney dressed up as ladybugs and put on a play for me. It was so cute. They wrote a script, rehearsed their lines and performed it.
I finally surpassed the 50 lb. mark in my weight loss. The last couple of months have been slower than I would like. I'm still working on it, but I've made significant progress.
Rachel's been playing a lot of basketball. It keeps her VERY busy because she also got a part in the spring musical, takes piano and violin lessons and has tons of young women activities now. In a recent game, her team was way behind, came back and tied the game with a few seconds left. Her teammate passed her the ball and Rachel swished it in for the win! It was amazing! I'm so glad she had that moment of glory, making the clutch shot. In the past, she hasn't played much but because they lost one of their players to an injury, she's had a lot more playing time the last two games. It's been fun to watch her game improving as she gets more experience.
We had another big snow storm Thursday and Friday of last week. For some reason, shoveling was more difficult for me this time. I normally don't mind but there were some very high drifts I had to shovel (3 feet in some places.) I just kept thinking of "Finding Nemo" where Dori says, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming" and substituted "Just keep shoveling, just keep shoveling." I also repeatedly reminded myself to "endure to the end."
Spencer lost his other front tooth so now he's missing his two front teeth! Yesterday, he had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He did surprisingly well and was up and moving at home making lego creations and playing on the computer the same day! Last night went okay. He refused to take the pain medication because it tasted so nasty so I don't think he was feeling that great. My cousin told me that the third day was the worst one for her kids so we'll see how it goes. It's going to be a long week since he'll be home from school. Keeping him entertained may prove to be a challenge.
I finally surpassed the 50 lb. mark in my weight loss. The last couple of months have been slower than I would like. I'm still working on it, but I've made significant progress.My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago




2 comments:
Kerri, you look gorgeous! I love your cute kiddos too.
Kerri! 50 lbs!! Seriously? That is fantastic! Way to go! What have you been doing? (Email me, cause I'll never know if you answer on here not) :) I need motivation and help right about now :)
Post a Comment