Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cute quotes

A couple of funny quotes from the kids:]

Caitlin and Courtney roped Spencer into playing the boy Polly.  When he went to pick up his girlfriend Polly for a date, I overheard Spencer say, "Hello, gorgeous!"  It was too cute!

Rachel (while sipping a water bottle): I've never heard of Nia Gara water before. Have you?
Me (laughing): Um, do you mean Niagara? As in Niagara Falls?
Rachel: Oh!

Spencer's baseball coach: Whose mitt is this?
Spencer: It's mine.
BB coach: But it says Robert on it. Are you Robert Spencer or something?
Spencer: No, that's the autograph.
(It is a mitt we bought at a garage sale with someone else's name written on it. Apparently, Spencer thought it was the name of someone famous. I have now sharpied Spencer's name on his mitt.)

No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones