Saturday, May 22, 2010
A cute one from Courtney
Yesterday, I made pancakes for breakfast. This is a rarity during the school week (I am lazy most mornings) but we were low on cereal that the kids like (a.k.a. any unhealthy junky sugar cereal) and I knew they wouldn't go for the Fiber One or Kashi that was in the pantry so I thought I'd treat them to something different. Anyway, the kids asked for syrup so Paul began looking in the cupboard for some and pulled out ketchup as a joke and said, "I found the syrup!" The other kids laughed but Courtney didn't get it. Her eyes got really wide and she said, "Daddy, you really can't see without your glasses." It was hilarious!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment