Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cell Phone Stuff

For some reason, I often find myself places without my camera where I should have it.  Here are a few examples from the last month or so: 

Caitlin and Courtney (center bottom row) at their preschool BounceU party

Caitlin and Courtney with their preschool pals

Caitlin loved the Big slides at Bounce U

Courtney enjoying Bounce U

Rachel (center in blue shirt) with her friends who were honored at the Junior National Honor Society
Rachel performing in the district orchestra concert (she was one of 3 violinists selected to represent her school)  I was on the balcony--thus the lovely picture quality.

Spencer (holding the bat on the left) with his baseball team, The Mets.  He couldn't play the last three games because of the cast on his leg but he went to the last game and coach let him hit and had someone run for him.  We thought that was awesome!

Rachel's Spring Orchestra Concert

No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones