Monday, February 11, 2008
A Dry Day
I have decided to be serious about potty training the last week or so. Caitlin has had several days with no accidents but on Saturday both Courtney and Caitlin stayed dry all day! I have been very casual in my efforts until now but I finally decided to put the girls in underwear every morning. They must be ready because they are actually getting it. This will be a big deal. I have been changing at least two kids in diapers for what seems like an eternity but that will soon change. . . at least I hope so!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



2 comments:
Congradulations on a dry day!!! I am still working with Maddie, I decided it isn't her fault totally, I have been the lazy one...sometimes diapers are just easier, but I am ready to really be done and get her potty trained, so Thanks for the inspiration!
Have you heard of Baby Alive? It is a little doll that looks scary real - the neighbor girls got her for Christmas in 2006. You feed it and it goes #1 & #2. Once Bethany saw the doll go potty she came home and did it too.
I credit Baby Alive with Bethany potty training herself at 18 months.
It wasn't me - it was totally the doll.
Post a Comment