My friend, Flying Princess tagged me. For those of you who don't know what being "tagged" means, I'll explain. Being tagged is when a friend, who has a blog, answers the questions below on her blog. Then once they finish answering the questions, they tag 3 or 4 people, who also have blogs, to answer the same questions on their blog. So once I am finished answering the following questions, I will tag a few people, and then they will have to answer the questions on their blog... Does that make ANY sense?
All about my Hubby......
What is his name? Paul
How long have you been married? 17 1/2 years
How long did you date? 7 months before we got married but we're still dating!
How old is he? 8 years older than me, that's all I'm saying. (I'm 29 forever!)
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me!
Who said "I love you first?" Paul. He couldn't quite spit it out the first time and said, "I more than like you" but later that day he finally said those three magic words!
Who is taller? Paul. I would never date anyone shorter than me for more than the first date. In fact, I don't even notice good looking short guys.
Who can sing better? I am the singer in the family but he has a really nice voice. However, he doesn't love it like I do.
Who is smarter? Academically, he is brilliant (not that I'm a dunce or anything.) Sometimes I have more common sense than he does. Of course, he would say the same about me!
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me, that's why we have money to pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I try to be close to the lamp (for reading late at night) and far away from the alarm clock so I can sleep as late as possible.
Who mows the lawn? A lawn service although Paul constantly wants to fire them and buy a riding mower. When he gets on this kick, I always ask him, "do you really want to trim all the way around the entire fence, the garden and all the beds twice a week and will you edge the lawn each time?" He usually drops the subject then. Never mind the fact that he's never home so I don't know when he would do it (after dark, waking up all the neighbors?)
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but he is happy to cook when he's at home. He is a great cook.
Who drives? He drives his car, I drive mine. When we're together, he usually does because 1. he likes to be in control and 2. I don't like driving.
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Who kissed who first? I would say him; he would say me. It was definitely enjoyed by both parties.
Who asked who out first? He asked me and didn't get scared away when I told him my missionary was coming home in two weeks.
Who proposed? Paul at the Homestead Resort in Midway, Utah. After he gave me the ring, we took a walk. Just as the sun set, a large group of beautiful horses ran across the road right in front of us. I felt like I was in "Man from Snowy River."
Who has more siblings? Paul--he was #8 of nine; I am the oldest of 6.
Who wears the pants? We both do which is sometimes a bit of a challenge!
Now I am tagging Anissa, Beckie, Cara and Nicole. Just copy this, change the answers and post on your blog!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



4 comments:
Okay, I did it. That was fun. I love the song you have on here, who is it?
The song was Jordin Sparks "Tatoo." I'm glad you liked it! So much that I changed it.
Good thing I checked out your blog - been off the computer for a few days but I just updated my blog. Will have to do this in the next day or so - will give me something to write about :)
Added details about the mex restaurant on the comment from Saturday. Love ya!
Ok, I did it. It is so sad - I tried to find a pic of us together and I could only find one about two years old (and it had Bethany in it too!)
I guess we never have the two of us in a pic b/c then who would be taking it...
Post a Comment