Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cute and silly kids!


I caught Caitlin climbing on my piano and when I got her down, she argued that it wasn't just a piano, it was also a slide!



Courtney, our love bug!






3 comments:

Beckie said...

Oh my goodness, the piano picture made me gasp! Kiddos really do see things in a different light huh? It really does look like a slide and after all whats goes up must come down so she might as well slide down since shes already gone to all the trouble to get up there in the first place... right?

Too cute.

Flying Princess said...

Your kids are sooooo curious, creative and clever. I love hearing the stories about your fun kids, too bad it is not in person.

Watts Family said...

So cute! How much weight can those piano stands hold? Your kids are getting so big!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones