Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun with my parents

A view of the beach where we were. . . isn't it pretty?


Sunday, I invited my quartet over to practice so my parents could know that I still know how to play that viola they bought me all those years ago. My mom really loved it! Rachel even joined us on her violin for a couple of the songs.

My parents visited us this weekend and we took them to our local science center where we got to forecast the weather (this is perfect for my Dad who always has to watch the weather!)



The kids got to wear doctor's coats and use a stethoscope

We also went to the beach and enjoyed a perfect day swimming, making sandcastles and looking for shells

All of us after a wonderful day at the beach


We love our Grandparents!



More fun at the Science Center where we touched sea stars,




and dug for dinosaurs.


Summer means swim team for Rachel. She practices M-F for 1 1/2 hours every day.

Tomorrow is our first meet!

Snuggling up with Grandpa

4 comments:

boys in the hood said...

It's so fun to see your parents! So glad you had a great time with them. I get to see mine next week, I'm so excited!

Beckie said...

Looks like you had a great time. I think grandparents are one of the best creations ever! Glad you got to have them there.

Anonymous said...

Details Please?

Is that the Davinci Center in Allentown? Thinking of going but wasn't sure how interesting it would be for Bethany.

Which beach do you go to?

Looks like fun!

Kerri said...

Yes, it was the Davinci Ctr. It's a ton of fun. Bethany would love it. We went to Sandy Hook (our favorite beach.)

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones