Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Pictures

Sweet Snuggling Sissies--Can you tell I'm growing out their bangs? Which is fine except when they constantly remove their clips and rubber bands!
Rachel dressed in this ensemble and told me, "Now I'm all super-modeled up!" Of course I had to take some pictures. Check out the shoes and her tan. She definitely does not have my glow-in-the-dark skin, lucky girl!

3 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Love your new layout Kerri! Where did you find it? Also, I need your Preparedness Blog link for my friend, I was telling her about it and she wanted to check out your site...Thanks friend!

Kerri said...

It's from the leeloublogs--the link you sent me. My preparedness website is http://preparednessmatters.blogspot.com/

Jaclyn B. said...

Wow, Rachel is officially a pre-teen. Before you know it she'll be saying things like, "Whatever!", and "Get a life". But she is still as cute as ever.
Keri, I'm pretty impressed by how blog design savy you are. All those fancy slide shows, photos, indexs, layout. You go girl!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones