Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Final day--South Fork--my favorite park in Provo Canyon

Spencer's just as excited as I am about our visit to my favorite park--South Fork--in Provo Canyon. The views are stunning and the wading's free and fun!

The kids wade in the icy cold waters of the South Fork


Rachel with her hat and sunglasses looking like a rock star trying to go incognito



One of the many beautiful mountain views

The beautiful creek, with its perfect depth for wading and exploring


Grandpa Dennis with his rolled up jeans gets a snuggle from Caitlin

Me with the kids (Rachel, me, Courtney, Caitlin and Spencer


Grandma walking with the twins in the crystal clear water

Rachel, looking as beautiful as ever


There's my cute parents, wading right alongside the rest of us


Playing in the grass next to the river





1 comment:

boys in the hood said...

I really miss Utah. I loved all of those places as well. Maybe someday I will make back there?! Your kids are so cute, I wish we could get them together sometime, I know Spencer and Taylor would get along great. And the girls would have a blast!
P.S. I love how fashion conscious Rachel is, it is so cute!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones