Monday, September 15, 2008
Eighteen Years of Wedded Bliss
Today we celebrated our anniversary. We had our family home evening on Sunday so we could go out on Monday night. During the day, I received a fruit bouquet from Paul. It was beautiful and the chocolate covered strawberries were divine. The kids especially loved getting a delicious surprise treat. Yum! When my sweetie arrived home, he brought me a beautiful bouquet of pink, red and white roses--18 of them--one for every year. Then he whisked me off to a nearby romantic restaurant called Blue. We shared and enjoyed our food. I got lobster bisque and he got spinach salad and we shared. He got a steak, I got crabcakes and we shared. It was an enchanted evening with my prince. I am so blessed to have found a man who has a strong testimony, is hardworking and an excellent provider and who loves and cherishes me and our children. Thanks for 18 years, Paul.
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment