Monday, April 20, 2009

What do I look like and how old am I?

During church, I was holding Caitlin on my lap and she made me laugh when she said:

"Mommy, your hair looks like spiders." I have no idea what she's talking about except maybe some of it was sticking up funny or something because it was just straight yesterday.

She also said, "Mommy, your neck looks like a chip," another strange reference. . .

So in case you're wondering what I really look like, now you know my neck looks tasty enough to bite but watch out for the spider hair!

I asked Caitlin yesterday how old I was and she said, "Um, maybe twelve."

Courtney said, "500 years."

So there you have it. . . I think I prefer Caitlin's answer.

1 comment:

Mike and Jana Black said...

500 years, wow you're decrepit. You should read the black family quotes and see how old madelyn thinks I am.

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones