If you've wondered what we've been doing this summer, it's simply swim team and swimming! Rachel and Spencer practice every morning, Monday-Friday for an hour and a half. They have swim meets twice a week. They go at different times, so we do a lot of driving to the pool and Caitlin and Courtney and I wait at the pool a lot. But it's summer so the weather's nice, we're outside and they always find something to do while we're waiting. This Spencer's first year. He has made dramatic improvements in his swimming this season. He started out looking like he was having a seizure in the water when he was trying to swim freestyle. Now he looks much better when he swims! Last night, he even won his freestyle exhibition race, which is a big step in the right direction. I love swim team because it's like two months of intense swimming lessons! Rachel is really doing well this year! The last couple of years, she has mostly raced in freestyle and backstroke (her best stroke.) But during the last swim meet, she got to swim the IM which is freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breastroke for the first time. She did great!
After swim practice every day, we usually have lunch and head back to the pool to swim for the afternoon. Sometimes I think maybe we should just pitch a tent at the pool since we're there so often. But I love it! We have many friends and neighbors there and it's very close to our house so it's super convenient and I don't have to make playdates for the kids because they play with their friends at the pool everyday.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago








2 comments:
Those are cute bathing suits - I like your new top picture. The matching shirts are great!
Courtney was telling me all about the parade at the 4th of July BBQ. She said it was fun but hard to ride her bike and keep up with everyone else...
Hey,
I just wanted to say how cute your kids look in all these pics you have on here. Also in the last pic of Rachael with her friend in there bathing suits she looks beautiful she is starting to look more and more like a yw. Well love ya guys.
Christina
Post a Comment