Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun at the Farm

Caitlin and Courtney and I had a wonderful time visiting Klein Dairy Farm with their nursery school class. While there, we toured the farm, met some of the animals, took a hayride and the girls even got to sample delicious farm-made cheese.

The girls loved visiting the animals and listening to the farmer talk about them.
Petting the cows was pretty exciting!

Moo! Gotta love that dairy air!

Got milk?

There's nothing better than a hayride in the fall.

Break time in the barn!
Giving the kitties a pat!
Aren't they precious?

They even had a peacock strutting around the place!

Sweet sisters!

1 comment:

Emily Conkey said...

Dairy air. Oh sissy, you crack me up. Is this the same place you went with Spencer's preschool? Man, time flies! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Next thing I know, Sam will be in college! I love and miss you!!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones