Monday, October 26, 2009

Three twins

The three twins: Courtney, Rachel and Caitlin


It's hard for me to blog lately. I feel guilty doing it. . . like I should be doing something else so I don't blog. . . which is good because then my house gets vacuumed, the hardwood floor gets mopped, the toilets cleaned, etc. but I'm sad when I look at my blog because I've missed writing about so many sweet (and some not so sweet) moments that I've already forgotten because I haven't kept up with it. Plus I'm having problems with the computer. Everytime I try to add a picture to the blog, the computer freezes and I have to restart it. Can I just mention that I have a love-hate relationship with this computer. When it's working right, it's wonderful but so much of my time lately is spent rebooting the darn thing that it's just not worth it! Anyway, here's today's sweet moment:

This morning, Courtney asked, "Am I a big girl?" I said, "Well, Rachel's the big girl in the family so I still think of you as my little girl." She replied, "But I want Rachel to be little girl, too." I answered, "Why? What do you mean?" And she said, "I want her to be a little girl twin like me." I said, "But Caitlin's your twin." Courtney answered, "I want to have three twins: Caitlin, Rachel and me." I thought it was such a sweet conversation. I'm glad she loves her sisters.

1 comment:

Emily Conkey said...

Thanks for the Milli Vanilli surprise! -I love it!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones