Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am not as spry as I was when I was Rachel's age. . .

Photobucket

On Friday, we spent the day with Aaron and Camille playing cards and watching the final Dancing with the Stars competition (a little late but it was the first time we had a chance to do it.) That afternoon, Spencer was invited to go ice skating for the first time with his friend, Liam. He fell a bunch of times but overall, had a great time and wants to go again really soon. When I told Rachel that Spencer was going ice skating, she pestered me until I finally agreed to take her that evening. We invited my friend, Laura, and her two girls to go with us. It took a few minutes to get used to skating again but it was as exhilarating as it always is. I fell down a couple of times on the rough ice (of course, it has nothing to do with my skating.) The last time, I hurt my shoulder a bit. My body doesn't recover as well as it used to these days. Oh well! We had a great time, despite our slips and slides!

Photobucket
Looking like a little ice princess
Photobucket
Getting used to the ice
Photobucket
Now she's skating!
Photobucket
Posing with best friend, Lauren
Photobucket
They're gliding around easily now!
Photobucket
I'm not the only one who fell down! Oops-a-daisy!


No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones