Happy New Year!!!
On New Year's Eve, I took the kids to a fun party given by dear friends of ours. We ate lots of delicious food, played cards and visited while the kids were busy celebrating with their friends and enjoying the MANY toys at the house. The kids rang in the New Year a little early with a pinata. Finally, we all celebrated the final moments of 2009 by counting down the seconds, watching the ball drop, setting off poppers and drinking a toast to the New Year (no alcohol, of course.) Paul spent the evening on an airplane flying home after attending our niece's wedding the day before. Finally, after a slick, snowy drive home for both of us, Paul and I met at the house around 1 a.m. for our first kiss of 2010. Happy New Year!
Caitlin goes Hawaiian for the New Year.
Spencer takes a powerful swing at the pinata

Cute girls smile after raking in lots of candy after the pinata breaks
Rachel's ready to toast the New Year! 
5, 4, 3, 2, 1. . . Happy New Year! And the poppers start popping!
Courtney celebrated in a dream state. I was surprised that the other kids stayed awake the entire time!
1 comment:
So fun to see all the cute pictures of your kids! I can't believe how big they're all getting! Rachel looks so mature!
Post a Comment