
You can always tell when the girls are playing dress-up with Spencer. . . forget being a princess! It's much better to be a fearsome fighter!

The other day, Spencer and his friend Sammy pretended they were on a pirate ship. Here, Sammy is reading the map while Spencer's steering the boat. While eavesdropping, I heard them say things like, "Shiver me timbers" and "Ahoy, matey." It was too cute! After they left the ship I heard Sammy ask Spencer, "Argh, why are we walking around in circles, Captain?" Spencer replied, "That's what it says to do on the map, matey." I enjoyed watching and listening to them until I had to take away a cane Spencer was using as a sword. I thought a metal cane might be a bit dangerous. Oh, the trauma of it all! Moms can be such pirate poopers!
4 comments:
I loved this post. Spencer is such a smart and funny kid. I can't believe you took his sword away ;)
LOL at the "That's what it says to do on the map, matey" comment. Hope you all are doing well.
-Jose
Oh my goodness...I'm laughing my head off! I love Spencer!
They are so cute! I especially loved Courtney's helmet! We really need to plan a trip up!
Post a Comment