With the new year, Paul and I decided dinner time scripture study wasn't working out as well as we would like because of so many evening practices and activities that turned it into a rushed affair. So we have started scripture reading at 6:30 a.m. Rachel has to catch the bus at 7:10 so it seemed like the best time. The kids all take turns reading, which takes longer that it used to but it's been wonderful hearing everyone participate. Now the whole family sees the sunrise every morning. What a beautiful way to begin our day! I love sunrises and sunsets in the otherwise colorless winter. They are something to look forward and enjoy to even when things are dreary, gray and bitterly cold.
Monday, January 3, 2011
With the new year, Paul and I decided dinner time scripture study wasn't working out as well as we would like because of so many evening practices and activities that turned it into a rushed affair. So we have started scripture reading at 6:30 a.m. Rachel has to catch the bus at 7:10 so it seemed like the best time. The kids all take turns reading, which takes longer that it used to but it's been wonderful hearing everyone participate. Now the whole family sees the sunrise every morning. What a beautiful way to begin our day! I love sunrises and sunsets in the otherwise colorless winter. They are something to look forward and enjoy to even when things are dreary, gray and bitterly cold.
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment