| Courtney, Caitlin, Rachel & Spencer |
After church today, the kids were so excited to see blue skies that they asked to have a picnic outside. At a balmy 49 degrees, Spencer was perfectly comfortable wearing shorts! I was the only one wearing my coat and none of the kids were cold at all! After lunch, we jumped on the trampoline forever. It was a beautiful day!
| A little blurry! |
| Oh yeah, Caitlin! |
| Love her hair here! |
| Courtney! |
| This was after doing a flip. I could never actually take the picture fast enough to get him in the air. |
| She's flipping! |
| Courtney's flipping! |
| Rachel and I laughed and laughed at this picture! Isn't it hilarious? |
| We took a little rest and looked at the blue, blue sky! |
| Flying high! |





No comments:
Post a Comment