Thursday, July 3, 2008

The joy of gardening!

I love my garden. It isn't pretty but it definitely produces delicious vegetables every year! My kids are eating peas and broccoli straight out of the garden every day! Here are some pictures to show what a difference two weeks makes in the garden's appearance.



The garden today

The garden two weeks ago


The garden today from the deck


The garden two weeks ago from the deck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea for a post - I always need ideas for things to write about. I will do this on a slow day next week. Yeah, one less thing to stress about!

My squash is way too big. I am thinking about pulling it out because my tomatoes are not growing like they should. I should have put them in a different place. If only I knew that two months ago!

See you tomorrow :)

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones