A word to the wise. . .
If you have hardwood floors, ensure that your children never dump tiny little round sprinkles on the floor because every time you try to sweep them up, they roll away. I have been sweeping and vacuuming them for two days and keep finding them in strange places. I would recommend the rectangular shaped waxy tasting sprinkles if you must have them. At least when you sweep them, they stay in your pile.
Monday, September 22, 2008
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



1 comment:
I hear ya sister. Tile is bad for this one too!!! Everything bounces into weird little nooks and cranny's. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment