Paul and I took a chance to go to the Timpanogos Temple one morning. It's always so wonderful to be in the temple together. We went for many years going but taking turns while the other one watched the kids. Now that Rachel's old enough to babysit, we occasionally get to go together. I love it!
That afternoon, Paul took the kids to watch an open BYU Football team practice while I got ready for my Show and Chamber reunion. They all wore BYU shirts and cheered for our team.
Last year, Show and Chamber got together for a 20 year reunion. It was awesome and we all loved it. This year, I sent out an e-mail telling people I was coming into town and asking if anyone wanted to get together. Surprisingly, 15 of us were able to make it. We brought our families, ate food and visited, toured the new Orem High School (the old one has been torn down and the new one was built in the parking lot) and then sang to our hearts' content. It was a wonderful evening of catching up and singing. We still sound beautiful together. We're hoping to make it an annual event.
 |
| Paul, Steve, Michael, Trent, Dan & Jon |
 |
| Jerrilynn, Amy, Stacey, Me, Pam, Miriam (now known as Juhl) |
 |
| I love these girls! |
 |
| Juhl, someone's family, Zina and her daughter |
 |
| Trent, Dan & John |
 |
| The crew: Back row: Pam, Jerrilynn, Dan, Paul, Mirm, Dan, Mike, Trent, Steve & Amy; Front Row: Me, Kimberly, Stacey & Zina. Missing: Emily (she was here but missed the picture) |
Cheesy grins!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures from the reunion! Looks like such a fun time for everyone. So sorry I missed it! One of these years...
Love your blog, Kerri!
Jen
Post a Comment