Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls' Beach Day Out!

Right before school started, I realized we hadn't been to the beach enough this summer.  So I asked the kids if they wanted to go.  The girls got all excited but when I asked Spencer, he said, "Do we have to do something fun everyday?"  We had just returned from our three week vacation to Utah and he just wanted to stay home and play with his friend.  So Paul (who can't go to the beach anyway) and Spencer stayed home while the girls and I headed to the shore.  It was a fun day in the water and in the sand.  The tide came in, turning a small puddle behind us into a lake so we had to move our stuff as the waves met the lake.  We all love the ocean.









No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones