Rachel with her friend, M.
We spent our last weekend of summer at Beltzville Lake with some of our favorite friends. We enjoyed boating, swimming, playing in the sand, eating and visiting! It was a wonderful day!
My favorite friends, Tammy and Katherine, who keep me sane during good times and bad! I love them!
I'm not very good at taking my own picture. But isn't the sky blue and my friends beautiful?
We love Brad's boat!
Coco
Rachey
Courtney shows off a shell she found in the lake
Splashing Fun!
I love this picture of Courtney!
Spencer kept running away from me when I tried to take a picture but I finally caught him with his best bud, E.
Awww. . . twenty years together and we're still in love!
Bob and Katherine are chillin' on the shore while our kids go crazy in the water.
I love the light in this picture--the golden hour!
The sun sets on our summer.
Blue eyed beauties
Sweetness
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!
See ya, summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment