Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate it when. . .

  • I sneeze after I've just put on mascara. Not a pretty sight! (happened today)
  • I see a cute outfit on the rack but when I try it on, it looks awful. (happens every time I clothes shop)
  • I clean the bathroom and one of the kids slimes toothpaste all over the mirror. (almost every time so I justify the messy bathroom a little too often)
  • I get all the kids shoes on and headed out the door but my shoes aren't where they're supposed to be (that darn dog!)
  • I look in the mirror after I've been in public and there's some sort of lovely kid stain (you pick which kind) on my shirt that I've been walking around with all day.

    I could go on and on . . . add yours in the comments.

1 comment:

Watts Family said...

You get in the car and are down the street when someone suddenly has to go to the bathroom (even though everyone supposedly went before you left).

I take the time to vacuum and 2 seconds later someone makes another mess.

You forget something important at home (like the diaper bag) and don't realize it until it's too late.

Just the other day I got home and noticed a lovely mess on my shoulder from where Cutie Pie drooled/wiped her nose all over my shoulder. Beautiful!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones