with watercolors and paintbrushes
just in case she needs a little comfort
for her future modeling career
It's been a good day today. Chris stayed here today because he and Melissa didn't get to go out this weekend because of Melissa's work schedule so they're having their date tonight. So Spencer was in heaven with Chris to play with him the entire day (thanks, Chris!) Chris also watched the kids while I went to the doctor. Yay! I now have an antibiotic for my eyes and for my upper respiratory infection (is that a head cold?) so hopefully I will start feeling better by tomorrow! I could hardly stand my sore throat this morning so it's a relief to get going on some meds that will make a difference.
This afternoon, the kids decided to paint while I made chocolate chip cookies for FHE. Sure enough, in Black family tradition, I burned the last batch. The kids were thrilled that I burned the last few cookies. They were whining when I put all the "good" cookies away for later but once I pulled the charred cookies out of the oven, they begged to eat the burned cookies and I agreed. They enjoyed them! I'm sure they'll like the saved cookies even better tonight.
We had a delicious dinner and now I have to convince myself it really is FHE time (with the time change it seems way too early) and get it going.



1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big. Courtney reminds me of Abby. Did you get to hang up the crosstitch names.
Post a Comment