Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isn't there a band-aid for this kind of bleeding?

Yesterday as I was taking the clothes out of the dryer I realized the clothes had a pinkish hue to them including the formerly white collar of one of my newest shirts. Argh!

This is what I get for my "out of sight out of mind" wicked ways. On Saturday night, a guy from our ward called during the BYU game and asked if he could come over and watch the rest of the game with us. Well, of course, there was a quick pick-up in the family room. I noticed that one of the throws we have was full of leaves the kids had collected. So I gathered up the throw and stuck it in the laundry room, thinking I'd shake it out later. Oops! I remember wondering why the throw had to be washed when I put it in the washer as the reason it was in the laundry room was forgotten. I washed the load in cold water but it didn't matter--it bled and I didn't notice until I was folding the clothes! I also have a bunch of leaves mixed in with my dirty laundry now. Sometimes I only have myself to blame for a mess.

No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones