- Rachel and I went to see High School Musical 3 with my friend and her two daughters. It was a fun Saturday evening activity even though I missed an important part of it when I stepped out during a coughing attack.
- I went to Spencer's parent-teacher conference on Monday. . .and hooray, he's doing great! Miss Smith had nothing but good things to say about him. Yes, Yes, Yes! My favorite quote of the conference was, "He's so mellow." If you would have told me this would be my first kindergarten conference two years ago, I would have never believed it! He has gotten more mellow with age.
- Way to go Rachel! Her report card arrived yesterday--all wonderful grades as usual. I guess she's getting the hang of middle school.
- All four of my bathrooms are clean today! That's a big deal, at least to me. We'll see how long it lasts.
- I had some friends over yesterday to hang out, scrapbook, knit, crochet or whatever (mostly to chat and eat lunch together.) It was so much fun!
- I just finished cleaning up the eight tortillas the twins just ripped up and tossed around the main floor for fun while I was typing numbers 1-5. They were "feeding them to Sugar" (who obviously couldn't eat them all!) And, as an added benefit, my floor is now swept!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Yes, I'm still here!
Okay--so I haven't written in a week. I've been sick for 8 days if that's any excuse but I've still been doing all the required mommy jobs during this time so I guess it was the blog that had to go. There's been some great things that happened this week. Here are some highlights:
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



3 comments:
Why take trips when you can drop it down from the second floor and then kick it into the laundry room? I'm totally jealous of your hang out and each lunch and chat day. I hope we can do Panera the first day I am in town. I am totally counting down.
The laundry mountain must be contagious. We are not sick though - it is just laziness or perhaps procrastination on my part.
I have an easy tag for you on my blog when you get a chance.
Man, I can't believe how much you get done when your SICK! I can only imagine all that you do when you're healthy--Superwoman!
I had to enlist Jason to help me with laundry last night--I think we folded and put away about 8 loads. (I'm pretty good at washing it, I just can't stand putting it all away.)
Slow down a bit so you can get better. :) Have a great day.
Post a Comment