Friday, January 16, 2009
Get a jacket--it's fffffffreeeezing outside!
Today my neighbor called to inform me that Rachel's bus broke down on the way home from school. When I explained to Caitlin and Courtney that Rachel would be returning home a little later than usual, I suggested that the mechanical failure may have been caused by the extreme cold. Caitlin had a terrific idea to solve the problem! She said, "Mommy, they need to put a jacket on the bus." I said, "Don't worry. Rachel has a jacket. She won't get cold. I'm sure all the kids have coats with them." Caitlin answered, "No, Mommy! They need a jacket for the bus. Do they make jackets big enough for busses?" Yep, that would have done the trick, for sure! I thought it was a cute idea. And the good news is that Rachel made it home safely so all's well that ends well!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



3 comments:
That is cute! I hope Rachel didn't get too cold. I haven't left my house since Tuesday. It is just too cold.
I'm dreading going to church just because I have to leave my warm house. Pretty pathetic, huh?
Call me about VT if you have a chance. Would Friday be the best day or does something work better for next week?
I think its funny that you have a fireplace on your blog but you don't use the one in your house.
It would be better to put a (b)log in your fireplace that a fireplace on your blog. hehe.
I know you have gas, but I had to go for the pun. That came out funnier than I expected. That, too!
It *is* ffffreezing. Of course, it's all relative. It was about 5here in MA, but -12 at my parents' in Vermont. It's a good reality check.:)
Post a Comment