Thursday, January 8, 2009

Late night TV

Sometimes I am such a nut! Last night, after exercising, I wanted to relax and watch TV for a bit before bed so I scrolled through the channels until I found "A Walk to Remember." It had been going for about 15 minutes but I started watching it knowing it was way too late to start watching a movie but I got sucked in and couldn't stop watching it. I read the book several years ago but I didn't remember much about it except I didn't like the end. I normally don't like sad endings in books or movies but I really enjoyed the movie, despite the tears I shed. Now I've got to rent the movie so I can see it from beginning to end!

Unfortunately, I got to bed in the wee hours of the morning so now I'm sporting a migraine and no energy! I still think it was worth it. And, surprise, surprise: School is in session today! Hooray!

2 comments:

Mike and Jana Black said...

I love that movie, and I'm not a sad movie fan either!

Flying Princess said...

Oh, I love Keano! Or was that A Walk in the Clouds?

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones