
This is where we have spent a lot of time this winter--basketball. It's not the best picture but when the game is actually in play, I forget to take pictures because I'm too busy watching.

Rachel's hair done at a Sweet and Sassy Birthday party. She and her friends took a pink stretch limo to the salon and had their hair done, a manicure and a pedicure. All this at age 11!

The front view of her beautiful hair! She wore it to church the next day and people kept telling me what a good hairdresser I was--yeah, right! I can barely do a french braid!

A typical day at our house--Caitlin's dressed up like a princess and all the kids are jumping around on the couch cushions which they have taken off all the couches in the house and piled into the family room.

Resting after some wild and crazy play with all the couch cushions and pillows
No comments:
Post a Comment