Top Row: Laurie Brown, Olivia Burr (holding Lillian Burr), Diane Brown, Margaret Black, Kerri Madsen, Emily Conkey (my pregnant sister), Jaclyn Black, Grandma Black, Jana Black Bottom Row: Erin Brown, Audrey Burr, Meghan Johnston, Julie Johnston, Madelyn Black, Abby Black
It's been a little while since I've written so here's an update on the Madsen Family:
1. I went to Utah for a VERY quick trip. I left Friday morning, arrived in the afternoon, visited my mother-in-law, and then spent the rest of the time at my parents' house. Friday night, we had a family dinner and the next day we had my sister Emily's baby shower. My mom invited so many people so I got to see lots of family members and people from the ward where I grew up (different than my parents' current ward). It was so much fun! I especially loved visiting my immediate family and the nieces and nephews, grandparents and hanging out with my pregnant sister Emily. I left Sunday morning and stopped on the way in Denver and Chicago. Taking three planes makes for a long day but it was a great trip.
2. We're back to normal here with school and activities. Basketball finally ended (November-March) and we have another week or two before spring soccer starts so it's been a little less hectic this week. Whew! I love days when we don't have to go anywhere after school. We'll enjoy it while it lasts. Rachel's a little sad because she's not playing soccer this spring. She's too old for YMCA soccer and our township has all their spring games on Sunday. So I just signed up Spencer for YMCA this season. I told Rachel that her spring sport is helping her brother enjoy and succeed in soccer so they are out right now kicking the ball around. She'll play again in the fall.
3. I took my three little ones to the doctor yesterday. We've had some sleepless nights with our sick kids. They all have ear infections and Caitlin has bronchitis. So we're on the antibiotic bandwagon once again. Spencer is having tubes put in his ears next Friday so he might be able to hear again soon. I can't wait. I'm very tired of speaking loudly (a.k.a. yelling) whenever I talk to him. I'm sure his teacher is looking forward to it as well.
3. The kids have the day off today (another one--this time for inservice.) Thank heavens, it's a sunny day so they can play outside.
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment