Thursday, May 7, 2009

Barnyard Days

I chaperoned Spencer's kindergarten class to Barnyard Days yesterday. A local high school hosts it for pre-school and kindergartners in the area. At each station, high school students share information about the animals and the kids get to see them first-hand. Spencer had a great time and I enjoyed accompanying his class.


Spencer with Charlie, one of his best friends at school

Checking out the hens.

Spencer smiles as he poses with the velveteen rabbit

There's a nanny goat and her three week old baby

We love animals!


This was an angus cow.

This illustrates how tall Spencer is compared to the rest of his classmates. He's the tallest kid in his class.

Saying hi to the Oinkers

This is fun, Mom!

2 comments:

Mike and Jana Black said...

Oh no, you didn't let him near the pigs did you. We're all going to die of swine flu.

Anonymous said...

Spencer isn't your only TALL child. Caitlin is also at least a head taller than her class! I thought Bethany was tall until I saw the two of them in their class after church :)

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones