Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Caitlin and Courtney

Getting ready to blow out their candles

Make a wish. . . 1-2-3 Go!


Unwrapping Grandma and Grandpa's presents


They are so excited about their pretty dresses!

The twins turned three yesterday! We had a little celebration with dinner at Panera Bread and the traditional cake and candles. They loved their birthday, especially singing Happy Birthday to themselves and holding up three fingers!

4 comments:

Terri_B said...

What cutie pie little girls you have! Happy Birthday! Three is a fun, fun year! Hope that it is a a happy and healthy one too!

boys in the hood said...

Happy birthday Caitlin and Courtney! I really do hope 3 is fun...cause Maddie will be 3 in July! Your girls are so adorable Kerri!

Mike and Jana Black said...

Cute birthday girls. They are getting so big. Time flies. Spencer's shirt is cute also, he's a good little artist.

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday! I cant believe they are getting so big. I love all the pictures!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones