Spencer's Shirt that we painted together
On Friday, Spencer had his Dinosaur Class Luncheon for the parents at pre-school. The kids served us food they prepared the previous day. We ate such delicacies as Stegosaurus Stew (baked ziti,) Dinosaur Eggs (meatballs,) etc. made by the kids. Afterwards, Spencer and I painted a t-shirt for him to wear. Most of the kids used stencils to decorate their shirts but Spencer free-handed the dinosaur and the volcano. I added a little landscaping and his name and the year but the major artwork is his. Every day I am more amazed at the talent he has for drawing and painting. He is very pleased with how it turned out--I personally think it was the best shirt there (I'm not biased or anything!) We did have an incident with Caitlin putting her fingers on it and smearing the paint before it dried but it didn't mar it too much. However, I'm still trying to remove the fluorescent orange and green paint she got on my dining room table but I'm sure I'll get it all off eventually.



No comments:
Post a Comment