Friday, October 3, 2008

Cell Phone pics from last night's soccer practice

Rachel at the airport in July (didn't take a picture of her last night so I found this one on my phone to put in here. See post below for explanation.)

Caitlin swinging. I don't know what this face is all about!
Courtney with a big smile
Looking good, Spence!


Yesterday, as we do two times a week, my three youngest kids and I headed to the playground during Rachel's soccer practice. It's starting to get chilly now so I was shivering until the kids asked me to push them on the swing, go on the teeter totter and even go down the slide. It was a fun night. Rachel saw these pics on my phone and was sad I didn't take a picture of her so I found this picture on my cell phone of her meditating that night we waited all night at the airport and had our flight finally cancelled at 2 something in the morning.

2 comments:

boys in the hood said...

Such cute pictures...Your kids are seriously SO CUTE! I want to come take pictures of them, because I'm obsessed right now! (I'm loving my photography class)
May I have some of Rachel's CHI???

Anonymous said...

I miss the Summer already. I am seriously so cold and it is sad because really the cold weather hasn't even started yet.

I guess at least when the REAL COLD weather starts we will be dressed more appropriately. In the morning we need a jacket and then it gets warm and then we need a jacket and a hat at night. Oh but that may just be me...

My thin Texas blood still doesn't realize I have lived in PA for eight years!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones