Monday, October 13, 2008
Household Hint: Lego Cleanup
Spencer loves Legos and so do I. The building possibilities are infinite and they encourage creativity and innovation. I can't believe the things Spencer makes on a daily basis. They often have moving parts, gears and are very complex. However, despite all the fun Legos bring into our home, they sure do make a mess! Clean-up is a nightmare and has to be done several times a day. I told Spencer I'm waiting for him to invent a little vaccum that sucks the legos up so I can just dump them into the lego bin but since I'm still waiting for him to grow up and do that, I tried using a leaf rake the other day to gather them into a pile and it works pretty well. We have nine pounds of legos (thanks to cheap e-bay prices) and it makes a pretty big pile. Maybe I should use a tarp like I do with the leaves. Then I could just pick them up and pour them in the bin. I'll have to try it this morning! Ah ha! Maybe I should only allow Spencer to dump them out on a table or a tarp! That might work. . . see, Legos are still getting my creative juices flowing even if it is just to figure out an easier way to get them back where they're supposed to be.
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



1 comment:
Wow Kerri..that is a lot of Legos! Taylor would be in heaven at your house!
Post a Comment