I am so grateful for good friends. Because I'm thousands of miles away from my family, there's nothing better than girlfriends who empathize with my life, make me laugh at their stories, share great advice about parenting, bring me treats, talk on the phone for hours, watch my kids, laugh at my silliness at times, keep me from embarrassing myself, watch out for me and hang out with me even when I'm in a bad mood!
Yesterday was one of those days. Friends came over to scrapbook, crochet, knit and chill. It was just the sort of recharge I need to keep going through the rest of the week. It's my sanity day in this cold, snowy world. I feel so blessed to have selfless friends who love me despite my weaknesses and idiosyncrasies. They bring joy and laughter to my life!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



1 comment:
I miss you all so much in PA. I wish that I could have been there say Hi to everyone!
Post a Comment