Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holey Earth, Spencer!

Today I got to play primary chorister (for the 3rd week in a row.) It's so much fun and it's also even more enjoyable this year because all my kids are in primary since Caitlin and Courtney have joined the sunbeam class. I get a chance to observe my kids and see how they behave. They are actually really good in primary. In fact, Spencer's new primary teacher told me today that he is such a good boy in her class. I always love getting little reports like that. It reminds me that I should tell other parents when I see their children behaving well.

As I enjoyed sharing time, Spencer made me laugh today. The primary president was teaching about the plan of salvation and the kids had to answer some questions after her lesson. Spencer was asked, "What other things did Jesus put on the earth besides people?" The answer was supposed to be plants or animals but after a long silence, he answered, "Holes." Yes, the earth does have holes so I guess he's right! Many of the adults got a silent chuckle over that answer.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The cute things kids say! Who all is in Primary now?

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones