Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Making a dream reality
A while back, I dreamed that I witnessed the second coming. It was one of the most amazing dreams I have ever had. When I saw the Savior descend from the sky, I was jogging. I've been thinking about that dream a lot lately, mostly because I want to be worthy to be caught up to see the Savior when he comes again, but sometimes I think about why I was jogging in the dream, something I can't do at this moment because I'm so out of shape. To be honest, rising to meet the Savior seems more realistic right now than being able to jog any great distance. With that in mind, I took to the street this morning. I read somewhere that out-of shapers at basic training are asked to jog one minute, walk one minute and add more minutes each day until they can run the entire course. So I decided to try that method today. I ran as long as I could and then began the walk/jog thing and I survived. Barely. Even though my calves felt like they were going to explode by the time I got home, I will try again tomorrow.
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



2 comments:
When I first started going to my aerobics/cardio training classes last November that was me. I couldn't keep up, I was terrible and it was embarassing.
I kept going and I am proud to see how far I have come. Just because I was thin didn't mean I was in shape. I am much better than I was. Good for you!
On a side note, what an awesome blessing that is to have a dream like that!
Google up "Couch to 5k". That's the running program I started with.
Post a Comment