Monday, August 3, 2009

Spencer's cute quotes of the week

On the way to Utah, we stopped in Minneapolis, Minnesota. During our final approach, Spencer asked, "Do they give you mini apples and mini soda there?" He's a mini punster already and he doesn't even know what's hap"pun"ing to him!

Yesterday, my sister, Em, and her family arrived. She has a whole bunch of dried roses hanging upside down in her old room from former beaus. When she came in the door, Spencer said, "Emily, I'm sorry but the flowers in your room are all dead."

Emily has a new baby, Sam, that we have all been very excited to meet. When Spencer saw Sam, he said, "Mom, he has no teeth." I mumbled something like "That's right, babies don't have teeth." Obviously he continued to be puzzled by this because this morning he asked Emily, "How can he cry without any teeth?"

1 comment:

boys in the hood said...

I love that Spencer...he is always a crack up! So, So glad we got to play! I miss you guys already!

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones