Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Spontaneous Trip to the Beach

I took Rachel with me to the Bishop's storehouse to pick up food to complete a dry pack canning order.  It was a beautiful day and I asked Rachel if she wanted to go to the beach since we were more than halfway there.  She loved the idea so we headed to the shore.  The sky was blue, the air was warm!  We didn't even need to wear jackets (in November!)  The only thing that got cold was our bare feet walking on the sand in the cold surf.  I love going to the beach off-season when there are not that many people there.  The beach is much more pristine and beautiful! 

The lighthouse at Sandy Hook

I love the sparkling water!


A view of Manhattan from the Jersey shore


Mommy-Daughter Date



The waves were huge!  There were tons of surfers riding the waves.





Sunset on the beach


No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones