Monday, November 8, 2010

Final day with the family

On the last day of our family visit, I took my parents and Grandma to downtown Bethlehem and we shopped at Moravian Book Shop, the oldest bookstore in the United States.   The store had all their Christmas decorations for sale so we had a great time looking at and buying ornaments.  I just love downtown Bethlehem.  The streets are so quaint--they remind me of a Norman Rockwell painting.  Afterwards, I took them to the airport and sent them back home.  It was wonderful having our family here for a few days!   
Downtown Bethlehem

Our house.  The burning bush makes such a nice decoration. 
Greg and Laurel went sightseeing in Philadelphia because they had never been there before.
Dad and Mom took a walk on the trail by our house.
Doesn't Mom look pretty in red?
Mom caught me attempting to play Spencer's guitar.
Courtney and Caitlin took a "leaf walk" with my parents. 
I love this picture of them!
The girls love to walk through the crunchy leaves.  We all just rake/blow them to the street and our township comes and vacuums them all up and then turns them into mulch.
Grandma and I walking downtown after our little shopping spree in the Moravian Book Shop

The girls love this face on the tree.  Whenever we pass it, they always yell "tree head!"

No comments:

Music Corner


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones