Tomorrow is our ward Preparedness Extravaganza. I spent a couple of hours setting up today with the help of two friends. I think it's going to be a great event and I hope everyone shows up from the ward! Say a prayer that it will be well attended and that it will motivate people to do more preparing spiritually and physically for the times ahead! I feel optimistic that it will do just that.
At any rate, it's almost over and I'm relieved about that although I just realized I didn't buy the paper ware and silverware for our potluck dinner so I'm off to the store tonight. Sadly, it's too late for Sam's Club at this point. Oh well! At least I remembered today rather than tomorrow when we're about to serve dinner! Another little glitch . . . I'm still waiting for the embroidered apron I ordered online April 9th for one of our Food Storage cook-off prizes. I was sure it would get here in plenty of time, particularly when I received an email saying it was shipped on the 11th. I called them today and they said they actually shipped it to another factory to be embroidered on the 11th but it wasn't really mailed to me until the 17th so it probably won't arrive in time. Argh!*#!^#$%!! It says, "Prepared Chef." I guess I'll get a new apron if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Now if everyone does their part, the activity should run smoothly.
Cute quote: I told Spencer, "I have a lot of errands to run."
He said, "Who's errand and why do you have to run him?"
Monday, April 21, 2008
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



3 comments:
Good luck. Let me know how it goes. It would be good to know if it's something we should try in our ward.
Good Luck Kerri, I'm sure you will have a wonderful turnout! Spencer is so cute!
Good luck with everything. Kids say the cutest things.
Post a Comment