My mom sent us a package filled with halloween sugar cookies. We weren't quite sure what shapes they were in because they arrived broken but we devoured those delicious pieces. We were all commenting on how nice it was that Grandma had sent the cookies when Courtney said,
"And Gwamma put cheese on top. Mmmm!"
Yep, she saw the orange frosting and thought it was cheese. Rachel and I had a good laugh at that one. Yeah, she's a cheese lover just like me, even on cookies!
My Blogging Friends.
-
-
-
For work12 years ago
-
-
I have a Blog?15 years ago
-
-
Howdy, and Stuff12 years ago
-
-
-
Swiss Halloween13 years ago
-
Fire Swamp Parenting13 years ago
-
-
Slow and Steady12 years ago
-
Funny little...13 years ago
-
Cross Country Skiing14 years ago
-
Lincoln Dennis Black14 years ago
-
-
-
-
Jan 2314 years ago
-
-
-
Bobcat Badge!!!12 years ago
-
-
-
Grandma's 80th Surprise Birthday Party12 years ago
-
Issue 24113 years ago
-
Eden's mini photo shoot15 years ago
-
Snow play at preschool17 years ago
-
-
I Promise...14 years ago
-
easter 201313 years ago
-
Kalaupapa18 years ago
-
St. Louis15 years ago



4 comments:
Kids say the cutest things! Especially 3 year olds! Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween...
TRICK OR TREAT
man, for some reason your blog doesn't come up like everyone elses on my page. Your new blog background is way cute!
I can eat alot of things - but I don't think that combo would work for me.
Yuck!
But yummy food in the mail is always a nice treat! What a great family you have!
Gotta love what comes out of the mouths of our children. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment