
Ahh. . . autumn in its blazing splendor! I took this from my window as I was driving home from Stake Conference yesterday. It was a gorgeous drive but freeway pictures don't turn out very well!

Goofing around at the bus stop on Friday while waiting for Spencer

Peek-a-boo!

Look at that fall beauty!

Courtney and Caitlin (on both ends) with their friends at a Halloween Party on Friday

They played lots of fun games and made a darling spider. Thanks Anissa for planning a great party and Maddie for hosting it!

The kids and Sugar with their friends, Lauren and Gina, after the plopping down on the couch to watch a movie after a long afternoon playing outside and jumping on the trampoline

Jumping queen Caitlin

Gotta love the hair, Courtney!

Hi Mom!
2 comments:
you've been busy! you have to stay in a motel for conference?? you guys make lots of sacrifices--even traveling to the dc temple is a weekend adventure too, huh? i guess that we take for granted lots of conviences in utah. but, i'm sure you are having a great time in the mission field. your neighborhood looks really pretty. your kids are so cute and remind me of you so much! good job rachel on that last goal! i bet you'll get to play forward in the spring!!
Your kids are just too cute...what more can I say, really? I love how Rachel is the little poser, such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment